For 50 years, SOC has continuously responded to the requests of its customers at the forefront of technological innovation. SOC manufactures and delivers fuses and other electronic circuit protection devices of the highest quality and best performance.
SOC issued the following Environmental Statement in January 2000:
SOC’s environmental vision:
- We will not pollute the air.
- We will not poison the water.
- We will not contaminate the soil.
- We will reuse all resources whenever possible.
- We will leave behind a clean planet for our children.
SOC’s environmental policy:
- We consider environmental protection and the minimum use of resources from the first stage of our new-product development.
- We minimize waste through all our business operations and make the utmost effort to recycle materials and products.
- We ensure that our internal rules abide by all relevant laws and regulations.
- Every SOC staff member is committed to discovering new and better solutions through daily study.
SOC’s Akita Factory has received the following awards:
- Tohoku Bureau of International Trade and Industry Director-General’s Award for factories with outstanding green space creation in September 1995;
- International Trade and Industry Minister’s Award for factories with outstanding green space creation in October 1998; and